Funds were awarded to garden projects to improve accessibility to fresh fruits and vegetables. Lifespring Ministries in Aurora installed a garden and changed food policies requiring more fruits and vegetables to be used in communal meals. Assi Homes-Batavia Apartment uses their garden produce to stock their on-site food pantry. They have also installed playground equipment.
- Retail sales of fruits and vegetables are up! Keep eating those fruits and vege... December 5, 2013
- Where are kids getting empty calories? December 4, 2013
- Need some insight into raising healthy kids? Check this out. December 4, 2013
- Fit for Kids support of link equipment at local markets increases fruit and vege... November 22, 2013
- World Health Organization numbers suggest that 80 percent of young people global... November 20, 2013
Find us on Facebook